If you are seeking a career as a commercial real estate sales associate at a leading Real Estate Development and Investment firm, we are recruiting a team for our global headquarters in the Financial District and would like to talk to you.
The Nassimi Group is led by the most experienced and respected brokers & real estate advisors. We are growing rapidly and have the opportunity to add three individuals to our dynamic team.
Commercial Real Estate Investment Associate
Candidates must be achievement-oriented and entrepreneurial by nature and committed to a career in commercial real estate.
Candidates must have a undergraduate business degree or related field. Candidate must be willing to work long hours to facilitate building a client book and solid reputation in the industry. Candidate must be able to withstand fast-paced office environment. Must be proficient at math, with the skill sets necessary to develop the ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables. Candidate must posses active New York real estate license.
- Research/build database of off market owners of retail investment real estate
- Underwrite commercial investment property in order to provide valuation advise to property owners
- Negotiate all terms related to the sale of investment real estate such as price, due diligence period, commission, etc.
- Track, gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project specific deliverables, valuation models and client deliverables
- Review and abstract lease documents, client quantitative portfolio data, legal documents and other materials as part of project due diligence process.
Candidates Should Possess:
Qualified candidates will receive training, support, and mentoring. Compensation is solely based on commission where the candidate is only limited by his/her desire to learn and earn.
- The Strong Desire to Make Money
- The Commitment to Learn
- The Intensity to Build a Book of Business
- The Tenacity to Cold Call
- The Ability to Communicate, Analyze & Deliver
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.